This Was Really Said

Only at BYU...

I honestly thought it was just a Mormon joke, but I was minding my own business, not even wanting to overhear 18 year-olds at BYU speaking immature "Mormon" talk, it happened. Just a warning, I will not comment on what I write, I cannot, it is too painful.

This is what I heard from two girls on my way from class...

"I'm not mad or jealous. I'm just frustrated, because I feel like she's a climber and I'm not... maybe I should be. No, that is wrong I need to repent. I hope she's happy being Relief Society President."

4 comments:

Jim said...

Wait...is this someone aspiring to be a BYU relief society president? Really? I bet that chick could bake the hell out of a chicken cordon bleu when someone is sick...

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

hahaha. That i what you get for still being in college

dannypitt said...

I thought that I once heard the worst thing, but now I realize that I didn't. That was much worse.

Brian said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! How can you handle it?

Copyright © 2008 - I'll have a #3, DeLuxxe Sized - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template